Saturday, December 5, 2009

more video vixen news

I just found out yesterday that one of the three video vixens in the Gimme All Your Lovin'/Sharp Dressed Man/Legs trilogy is Jeana, one of the original cast members of "Real Housewives of the OC." Can you stand it?

I have never watched even one episode of that version of the show, but from what I understand, after her stint as a Playboy Playmate and beguiler of men in rock videos, she went on to marry a baseball player, become a very successful (until the market tanked) realtor in SoCal, have three children--the oldest of which was proven (if only by unflattering editing) to be a complete douchebag on national TV, and, oh yeah, get a little chunky in her middle age (as do most of us!)

I think I need to leave this topic alone now before I discover Michelle Obama or Martha Stewart was in a ZZ Top video. Because apparently everyone has been.

xoxo

No comments: