Tuesday, October 27, 2009

and for my own purposes...don't read

I just made up some new folders. Now I'm going to write right here in my very own blog what I did with them, just in case.

My AMTA stuff in upstairs in my bedroom, under my CEUs folder. (All my massage related stuff is in the "office portion" of my bedroom.) My new insurance stuff file is in the china cabinet drawer in the dining room, on top of the file with the receipts for work on the house done in 2009, and my tax stuff from last year. (Stuff I really don't want to lose tends to go in a drawer in the china cabinet.) On the kitchen table, which is where stuff tends to accumulate, I have two new files: one for bills that need to be paid, and one for other mail I want to read at my leisure.

I can get all this shit organized. I know I can.

xoxo

No comments: