Saturday, March 28, 2009

is this true?

Do you think this describes me? (Seriously, in only 5 minutes, my patient will be here and I'll go do some work. I promse.)

Your results are in! You are...
The Peach Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)
Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.
For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you’re surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don’t get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.
You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you’re becoming more selective about long-term love. It’s getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who’s in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.
Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

2 comments:

Craig H said...

Not sure how often you let yourself be playful, but the vest-enabled beach jog would appear to qualify as the tip of an iceberg. As for kind, well, I'd say you were off the charts, except to particular healthcare providers (and retail clerks) who might possibly be providing sub-standard (i.e. non-Andrea-standard) care...

So explain to me why the writer would imply that warm-hearted people aren't supposed to be experienced in both love and sex??? I'd think warm-hearted types would have plenty of opportunities to enjoy a surfeit of love and sex, except, now that I type this, I realize that many (most?) women prefer ass-holes, and many (most?) men gravitate towards bitches, so maybe that's the point...

You're certainly not inhibited, so there's that. (The crack about "your age" was kinda low, though, don't you think ;-). As for flirting, one needs to get close enough to hear the gems often muttered under your breath, but it's there. "Instant sweetheart" is the phrase that wins, though. You are.

So, tell us: Are you getting more selective?

malevolent andrea said...

I wasn't sure whether the implication about warm-hearted people not being experienced was meant to be, as you say, that it's the jerks and bitches that get all the attention from the opposite (or same) sex, or that the implication was that it's inconceivable that warm-hearted and generous people shouldn't have been happily and monogamously coupled up with the same person since age 18, since WHO WOULD WANT TO LEAVE US OR BEHAVE BADLY TOWARDS US? (And, yet, story of my life! hahahaha)

As far as my getting selective, if we were to compare, say, my ex-husband whom I fell in love with when I was not yet 16 with, say, certain people whose down comforters I am forgetting my microfiber underwear beneath these days, I'd have to say there's been an upswing in quality. (Plus, *I keep telling you people*, my future second husband is going to be a contractor. I'm holding out for someone who can do electrical work. If that's not being choosy, I dunno what all is.) I just hope I don't wreck anyone. :-) :-)