Sunday, March 15, 2009

color correction

I'm dressed. I have on me exercising clothez, which are basically my regular clothes because--in case you haven't been paying attention--I have been way too cas lately. But anyway, I have on this long sleeved hooded yoga-type t shirt I bought fairly recently, and while I like the style, and it's very comfy, it's this bright teal/aqua blue color and it makes me look like death. The last time I had a shirt this color was approximately twelve years ago and that one made me look like death, too, so why I do not learn from my fashion mistakes, I DO NOT KNOW.

Anyway, I'm trying to decide whether to change into my semi-beloved peace sign gray sweater hoodie, because I look a lot less like death in that. Which is a plus. But I've been wearing that all the time lately and I'm afraid my friends are gonna start rolling their eyes at me like "Do you not own any other clothes, chica? We are sick of that sweater and its possibly faux-ironic statement and would appreciate if you stopped subjecting us to it."

Moral of the story: ummm...I got nothing.

Happy Sunday!

xoxo

P.S. Do NOT hit anyone with your Bentley today. No good can come of it.

2 comments:

Craig H said...

In case you're looking for fashion suggestions from your male readership, we always vote in favor of showing up naked and bringing food. ;-)

malevolent andrea said...

I'm a big FAIL on both counts. That's very sad!

:-)