Sunday, March 1, 2009

1-800-449-7282

Oh, you people who don't get up early-ish on Sunday mornings and put the TV on while you drink your coffee have no idea what you are missing. So I shall tell you! Consider it just another public service of this blog.

Best infomercial-like only-on-tv product evah? The Shoe Skirt! That is--and you can't make this shit up, though obviously some extremely disturbed individual did--a bed skirt with shoe pockets in it which fits under your regular bed skirt, so all your footwear can conveniently be stored hanging from your mattress. Thus freeing up all that extra closet space! You know you want one. (Actually, *I* really want a Slap Chop. Can one of you all buy me one for the next gift-giving occasion? Thx.)

And as a bonus, VH1Classic, in between commercials for things I never knew I needed, just saw fit to show me The Knack playing "My Sharona." Yay! And right now they're showing me David Bowie. Since I would *so* do the 1975 version, the 1985 version, or the 2009 version of David Bowie, this is also stellar.

Sundays are awesome.

xoxo

No comments: