Thursday, November 27, 2008

on the bright side

As you all also know, there's nothing that pleases me more than getting expensive stuff for cheap money. (It also honors my mother's memory, so, holiday-wise, there is that.)

I figured this evening after dessert that I would look at a few of my favorite web retailers to see if they had any Black Friday supersale merchandise up. Well! Garnet Hill. I just spent $107 on a variety of items that originally totaled $428. I do believe that's 75% off. Do the freakin' math, baby. Ahhhhhh.

xoxo

2 comments:

Craig H said...

Buy 2 and save twice as much, I always say! ;-)

malevolent andrea said...

Well, you'll all be happy to know I did spend more money yesterday, though no comparable huge bargains. Someone's got to keep this crappy economy afloat.