Sunday, February 10, 2008

(weekend) update

1.) Approximately 85% of my calorie intake today was supplied by two tiramisu martinis and then some actual tiramisu. Is that wrong? (If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right.)

2.) For those of you familiar with last summer's job saga with the bloody webfooted bastards who went out of business and stole our money, I must happily report that I *finally* received a W-2 form from them yesterday. It looks totally wrong, but I did get one. I was kinda worried about it.

3.) Now that I am done with Deadwood and arty Chinese movies, I am watching season 4 of The Wire on DVD. Did you know the guy who plays Prez lives in Cambridge? And did you know that Felicia "Snoop" Pearson is played by a young woman who is actually named Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, and that she shot and killed another young woman when she was 14, and did time for it? Did you know Omar's scar is real, not stage makeup to make him look skeery?

That's all for now. I think I may still have a wee martini buzz or possibly a sugar high.

xoxo

No comments: