Monday, December 12, 2011

i'll take "caved" for $400, alex

1.) Okay, Saturday night I turned on the heat. December 10th, baby.

2.) Decided on a paint color for the back door without another fucking $4.00 sample and started painting. It's gonna take four or five coats to cover the poop brown, even with the primer in the paint. But it *has* begun.

3.) I also bought two Christmas presents Friday, which makes a grand total of...3. I better cave on that a little quicker.

4.) Despite having one more week to go on my pre-Christmas diet, I made dinner for the Benevolent L yesterday and ate a shit ton.

5.) And I'm about to cave and call the plumber to come back and install my new faucet and garbage disposal, since, y'know, I got a bonus.

What have you caved on recently?

xoxo

2 comments:

crispix67 said...

Eating the brownies at Toyotechs (the wonderful place that keeps my little 17 yr old car running in exchange for cleaning)- which I resisted for 2 hours because they werent cut yet- didnt want it to be obvious...nor had I been offered a brownie. Well, as soon as they were cut and "Help yourself" was said...forget about that resistance...lol.

Pretty much anything having to do with not eating sweets lately is what Ive been caving on.

malevolent andrea said...

Brownies are evil. I used to make them for my dad (suuurrrre you did, Andrea) and every time I went into the kitchen I'd cut myself a tiny sliver, which over the course of a day would add up to about 3 huge brownies. But the calories don't count when they're eaten by the sliver, right? ;-)