Thursday, December 1, 2011

damn you, internet

I can't find this online yet to share with you, but on CNN they just showed a clip from Conan O'Brien spoofing Herman Cain's latest ad.

Pic of Jimmy Carter. Pic of Jimmy and Roslyn. Voiceover: Jimmy Carter never cheated on his wife, and we had x% unemployment, and 7(?)% inflation. Pic of Bill Clinton, then pics of all his paramours. Voiceover: Bill Clinton cheated on his wife every chance he got, and we had (smaller)x% unemployment, 1% inflation, and a balanced budget. Pic of Herman Cain. Voiceover: Herman Cain. Because when presidents get laid, YOU get paid!

hahahahaha

I died. I am dead. I hope you can see this clip yourselves, and damn you, internet, why is this not on youtube immediately?

xoxo

Remember: when presidents get laid, YOU get paid!

1 comment:

crispix67 said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM5UGU-xc14

LMAO!! OK, maybe I *will* vote for him!