Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ch-ch-checking in

Oh, hi, kids.

I've been busy. There's a lot I could tell you about. How I enjoyed the lovely long weekend: three actual days off in a row, great weather, lots of fun. How I managed to give myself elbow tendinitis *with the kindle*. (No, NOT reading pr0n. Just when I had my mucusfest last week and was too wiped out to do much of anything, I read a lot, and the repetitive right thumb motion just killed me.) How the massive amounts of ibuprofen I am taking to deal with the tendinitis (along with other measures: icing it, slathering it in arnica, trying to avoid straining my thumb and forearm further, magnetic therapy from Marcy) is causing me to retain so much fluid, I weigh *8* pounds more than I did two weeks ago (and yet my pants still fit!) The latest in the Justin saga--lucky for you, I already bitched to M2 about that today, while she unloaded about having gotten the worst massage in the history of massages, so you don't have to hear it. How, as further proof that I am losing it completely, I put an almost full carton of cream in the cabinet instead of the fridge and discovered it seven hours later when I was cooking dinner. My new shower curtain. My new convertible $15 Indian skirt/dress (I am still more Boho than thou.)

But you'll just have to use your imagination on all that. Stay away from tornados and other inclement weather. Go Bruins!

xoxo

No comments: