Tuesday, June 21, 2011

someday i'll have something new to say

But right now, we're still on updates, goddammit.

"CJ" and/or Nick*** did indeed come and do my lawn yesterday. It looks stunningly good, considering. I think they must have a really good mower because they got it very short, much shorter than my crappy lawnmower would, which disguises the amount of weeds in it nicely. And D answered the door and paid them and even answered a question about whether I wanted such-n-such done (he didn't know, so he said no), all without it seeming to bother him a bit. This was a big help to me. And a big surprise. The fact that my lawn was actually done as scheduled and done right was also a big surprise. Perhaps I will not have to whine to you all about lawn care for the rest of the summer!

In other news, the tomato plants are still going wild. I gave them some MiracleGro the other day and I haven't checked on them since then, so they're probably busting out even more flowers. My solar lights came yesterday as well. They're out in the back of the house, hopefully charging. Not sure if I like how they are arranged. Gotta play with it some more.

There will be patio pics soon, when I have everything as I want it.

xoxo


***He doesn't merit ironic quotation marks anymore unfortunately; I mean after all, I wrote him a check.

No comments: