Sunday, June 7, 2009

where i get needlessly excited

Okay, so I'm half watching the "I want a breast reduction" episode of True Life while I drink my coffee and check my email, and one of the profilees goes to a fancy specialty lingerie store to get a bra that actually fits and they put her in *my bra*. The exact black and cream Wacoal that I have four of in that color combo, plus one nude and one green. If this is not outside confirmation that this is in fact The Best Bra Evah, I dunno what is.

Just thought you all needed and wanted to know.

xoxo

4 comments:

Jean said...

And then did she decide that she no longer needed a breast reduction?

malevolent andrea said...

Like I said, I was only half-watching (and my excitement about seeing *my underwear* on national TV on someone else distracted me further) but if I am not mistaken, none of the three women ended up actually having surgery.

The one with the bra also started shopping some boutique that specializes in clothes designed for the large-breasted, which made her much happier about herself. (I think she worked in some kind of fashion-related job, so feeling like she looked like shit in all her outfits only added to the self-hate.) But she was in NYC. The average woman in Omaha (or Boston) doesn't exactly have that option, right?

Craig H said...

As usual, the first thought is: Pictures? (And not just out of the catalog ;-).

malevolent andrea said...

Ah, Mr Barma, you're such a card. :-)