Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday night's alright for fighting

Hey, kids! I have no idea what that title means. But get a little action in!

Today was a nice day. My toenails are a new color. Also, I had Original Sin cider for the first time and it gets a thumbs up. Along with my alcohol, I also had an omelet that I got so many items in that my little alterna-waitress who was going to just memorize the order had to whip out her pen and actually write it down for accuracy (for the record: feta, spinach, broccoli, peppers, and tomatoes.) Also for the record? I was eating this omelet at 4:30 pm, not sucking down cider before noon. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just wanted to clarify. Plus, I bought two candles and a kit to clean this filthy, filthy laptop. And I saw those dishes I wanted to buy online in person and they're even prettier. So I'm still thinking on it.

Well, that was freaking fascinating to hear about, wasn't it? I hope you too all had nice days full of people pampering you, yummy food, delicious drinks, little treats for yourself, fresh air and nice walks, and all the other good things Sundays are meant for.

And if you had all those good things plus sex plus a nap, don't tell me, 'k? Because no one, not even you, dear blog readers, deserves that perfect of a day. Peace!

xoxo

1 comment:

Craig H said...

No sex, NOR a nap, and a house full of relatives for four hours. (At my mother's so at least I didn't have to clean up).

In the spirit of schadenfreude, I just thought I'd mention that so as to improve your already wonderful recollections of your day.