Monday, November 12, 2007

more updatery

It occurs to me that as much as blogging is by definition the ultimate in self-absorption, writing updates to previous blog entries--as if anyone is carefully remembering what you've written before and waiting breathlessly to hear what happened next--is self-absorption squared. Nevertheless I shall proceed.

1.) I forgot to tell you all, but my ex won his election last week, the smear campaign being apparently unsuccessful. It does my heart good to see voters considering the issues, instead of the gossip. Or maybe the losing candidates just really sucked.

2.) My Superior Immune System is letting me down. I didn't start back on the vitamin C drops quickly enough and I have a tiny, tiny cold.

3.) The Red Sox are still world champions, Eric Gagne remains dead to me, and I ain't getting any younger.

Carry on.

xoxo

No comments: