Friday, November 16, 2007

it occurs to me...

that I could have just combined the previous two entries, because all available evidence points to A-Rod liking bleached-blond, fake-boobed women who either a.) wear inappropriate clothing or b.) take it off for money. Ah, when blog topics collide.

But that's neither here nor there. I just really wanted to report back that not only did my friend G send me an actual card in the mail (as, you may remember, I had suspected was in the works) but also enclosed a DVD copy of Psycho Beach Party.

As they say: squeeeeeeeee!

You can bet I'll be back with a review.

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked at your exhibition of hetero and monogo-normativity.

How do you know it's not A-Rod's wife who likes bleached-blonde, fake-boobed women who where inappropriate clothing...

Maybe he was just arranging for Mrs. A-Rod to get a very special surprise birthday present.

Of course, if his wife decides to kick his cheating ass to the curb and take half of Steinbrenner's ill-gotten earnings with her, thus causing an inconsolable A-Rod's offensive numbers to drop like a rock, I won't be in the least upset.