Monday, April 11, 2011

also, I was cheated

It is not 80 degrees today. It is not even 70 degrees today. I did not need to shave my legs, exfoliate or moisturize them, or attempt to make them a different color so that I could wear a skirt barelegged. I am wearing pants. Also, on the way to work, a raincoat. I demand my money back.

Speaking of which, yesterday the commuter rail train did not show up. Apparently it broke down somewhere along the line before it got to my station and the MBTA said, fuck it, all those people can just wait 45 minutes for the next train. So once all us disgruntled passengers were actually on a moving vehicle, the conductor informed us that once we got to North Station, those of us who were supposed to be on the 12:38 train should go pick up a something-something form and send it in and the T would give us a free ticket. Well, I am sorry, but I was already late for my effin' BRUNCH and my belly would not allow me to wait in line at North Station in order to get my 5 bucks back. So now I need to navigate the T website and see if there is a way to obtain my refund from there. Wish me luck!

That's it for today, Adventurers. As far as you know. Here's hoping y'all don't get cheated. Or cheated on. Or left standing by the train tracks. Whatev.

xoxo

2 comments:

Craig H said...

Yup, it's there on their website, and the turnaround is almost instantaneous for your email telling you it'll be six to eight weeks before they figure out how to send you a free ticket voucher...

malevolent andrea said...

Yeah, that was amazingly easy. For something to do with the T.