Friday, October 31, 2008

best celebrity day evah, artistic inspiration version

So. While I would still like to get drunk with the brothers Gallagher, play poker with Ms Barrymore, and do it like they do on the Discovery Channel with Mr Kiedis, followed by new tattoos for everyone, a crucial piece of information I learned just this morning has led me to an alternate scenario for Best Celebrity Day Evah.

Did you know that Tori Amos and Neil Gaiman are extremely, extremely close friends? OMG. What I would not give to spend a day hanging out, listening to the two of them discuss...well, whatever the two of them would discuss that leads to that kind of fiction and those kinds of lyrics. And if Neil wanted to let me try on his leather jacket or read to me from a piece of his WIP while I performed deviant sexual acts upon his person, I probably wouldn't say no. I mean, I know he's a married man, but how can someone be both that artistically gifted and that good-looking? All bets are off. But, I digress. Really, there wouldn't have to be any seks involved for this to be the Best Day Evah. I would just bask in their weird and wonderful creativity and hope some of it rubbed off by osmosis or something.

xoxo

No comments: