Saturday, February 26, 2011

the world's most perfect garment



It's a red hoodie dress, with ruffled pockets. I saw someone wearing it on her blog (where it looked even cuter than in the above [sales] photo, because it was a bit more fitted on the blogger) and immediately googled the maker to see where I myself might buy such a wondrous piece of clothing. Only to find that the world's cutest hoodie dress costs $230. Oh. It's organic cotton and made in the USA, though. I could feel good about wearing it, as well as wicked sassy.

However, I probably would not feel good about not being able to pay the electric bill.

Sigh. WHY IS LIFE SO HARD? (Do we need an irony alert? No? Good.)

xoxo

3 comments:

crispix67 said...

Hey there little red ridin' hood....sorry, that's what comes to mind when I see that. lol It is very cute though!

malevolent andrea said...

No, I know, I know, but I think that makes it even better. Unfortunately (like it matters, heh) I couldn't find anyplace online that had it in red in my size anyway. I could get cinnamon or black, though. If I was buyin' a $230 hoodie.

crispix67 said...

I didnt say that was a bad thing to be thinkin' of :-)

And, its probably not available in red because there's a movie of Red Riding Hood coming out, so it's a hot item, Im sure.