Friday, February 11, 2011

i must share

So, as I said, I took my progress pictures so I could put them up a couple places that I post. One is mainly a weightloss forum. There's a group of ladies on there in their 40s and 50s who I am friendly with that have similar fitness goals to me and who post regular progress shots. We all agreed to put new ones up this week/weekend. Well, I met my obligation there, and got nice supportive comments on how I am doing.

The other place I put my new pics up is on a weightlifting site, where, well, that's what people do. We show each other how our muscles are coming along, which is only marginally less obnoxious than the flexing we all do in the privacy of our own homes, though much less obnoxious than the flexing some people do in the gym. Now, as a woman, you take your chances putting up any kind of picture on a big open forum like that, and I am sure some of the extremely hot 22 year old girls get all kinds of aggrevation. But I have found even the meatheads to be nice and polite. But, as always in life, you do get people unclear on the concept.

Here is a list of the responses guys have left on my new photos:

"very nice, quads are very impressive from this angle also"

"Great legs"

"yummy calves can u please lay on your stomach with your legs up my fav. pose thanks sooo much your HOT!!!!!! rob"


Oh, Robert, you sir are unclear on the concept. (As well as on the difference between your and you're, but if major mass market retailers of teenage girl clothing are too, I suppose we can let that slide.)

It's sorta equivilent to my confusion about guys who shout propositions from their car windows: does that EVER work? Does anyone ever give "rob" a photo taken just for him in his favorite position? I suppose, however, that hope springs eternal. Ha!

xoxo

No comments: