Sunday, February 20, 2011

show n tell

Still working on the Christmas gift cards, I did some online bargain shopping today.

First I bought a new bathing suit, because I realized in the locker room yesterday that the one piece I wear into the Y pool and steam room is too big and makes me look like shit. So I bought a new tankini from Athleta, $20 each piece!

Here is the top:

Here is the back of the top. Aren't the ties cute as hell? (And look at her lat spread. Athleta actually uses models who look like they are athletes.)


And here are the bottoms:


Then I went to jcrew to see what they had on clearance. And I bought another pair of pants just like the two I already have. Again, for twenty bucks. Can't beat that with a stick. This color is called shadow. I hope it's actually some shade of gray, as it appears on my monitor. But even if it is some weird funky color, for $20, I will work with it.



And finally at jcrew I got this long sleeved tshirt for $15. I also already have one of these in a sorta terracotta color. I thought this color was nice too.


So, to review, I got a bathing suit, a pair of pants, and a shirt for $75. Plus shipping. And it was all Xmas money. Go, me.

xoxo

No comments: