Monday, November 22, 2010

prison bus conversation on the non-prison bus

Picture this: 40ish, very tall, Irish-appearing guy, with that Frankenstein/Kevin McHale/Marfan's Syndrome look, construction worker/laborer, tattooed on the neck *and* the knuckles. Dude is deep in conversation with an older guy. I am paying them no attention till the following snippet catches my ear. "I said, 'That's not going in there, is it? You're taking it off my record, right?' Because I do NOT want that on my record. My next case, no matter what it's for, they'll see that and--"

Do you see my sticking point, boys and girls? There's no "if" in there. There's no "should I ever be arrested again..." Dude has no doubt that he'll be in front of a judge some day soon, and it could be for any number of different things. Rehabilitation, yur doin it rong!

But, I'll have you know, Bizarro McHale proved my point that many of these unrepentant miscreant felons have better manners than your supposed better class of guy. He was the one to get up and offer his seat to the woman with the two small children and a stroller, while the two or three other douchebag men sitting at the front of the bus kept their asses planted. He probably says thank you after he jacks your wallet.

So, what's the lesson to be learned here, people? Don't space out on public transportation or you'll never know what the hell was supposed to be expunged from record!

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be using your newly refurbished iPod to record all Prison Bus conversations just so you can rewind and find out later what was going on. Then post.

You could become the next "don't touch my junk" person. That guy started an entire national movement just by rolling his iPhone's video.