Sunday, November 7, 2010

more pretty pics

Here's another picture of everyone's favorite "sports reporter." I'm thinking her back and ass are absolutely perfect, but her arms could use a tiny bit more muscle and definition. There *may* be pictures of my back this week, so perhaps we'll see how close it's getting to this. My ass, talk to me in another 15 months of heavy squats. Or, y'know, never. Or time travel to 1979. Whatev.

And here's my other object of body envy. While I will never have those lovely breasts again, her perfect shoulders and just-right arms are within reach. (Uh, disregarding the age spots and old woman skin. Shut up.) No, seriously, I am so happy with how my arms are looking. I admire myself in the Y mirror doing my preacher curls just like the gym douchebags, and am only a little ashamed of it.

What brings this photo eye candy extravaganza up? Oh, a poll on what body type men like best and what women aspire to. Want to see the original choices? Sure you do.














It was pretty much a tie between two and three, with many people saying somewhere in between the two, and then people posting their own candidates for perfect female body. Alas, on this particular forum you need a certain number of posts to upload pictures, so I can only share my googling of Ms Sainz and Ms Rihanna with you guys. And you already know my feelings. But you know you like looking at pretty chicks, so quit your bitchin. (I also saw some more hot futbol player thigh pics today. If you're nice, I'll post those too.)

xoxo

3 comments:

crispix67 said...

I would pick number 3. Oh, Im not a guy LOL. If only my boobs were that far up. Of course, mine are *real* :-) Gravity sucks :-(

malevolent andrea said...

Oh, c'mon, in the right bra your boobs and mine can be hoisted up there. Screw gravity! hahaha

Want some soccer player pr0n?

crispix67 said...

Oooo, yes, please :-)