Monday, August 29, 2011

panic in the disco, denouement


No trees down on my house or in my street. Still feel sick from the stress and adrenaline. Adrenaline hangover? Ativan hangover? Feels like I am heading into Very Bad Brain Time again. I don't even feel like going to the gym after Saturday's failure. And historically this is the time of the year when everything starts going south, brain chemical-wise (you can look it up!) Which is kinda amazing, considering September and October are my favorite months of the year. Also feeling like I may need to give up on the bulk for awhile, since food is sitting in my stomach like a rock and I don't want to eat. Hopefully that will pass.

And maybe it will all pass and tomorrow I will wake up and feel perky and happy and calm. Or maybe I need to go to the doctor and explore new adventures in pharmaceuticals. Or maybe I need to get laid. Or maybe going to the Sox game on Wednesday is the cure to all my ills. The brain is a complicated organ. You never know what is gonna kick start it back to normal functioning! Heh.

Here's a newborn kitten. Go "awwwwwwwwww."



xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

crispix67 said...

Awwwwwww :-)

Looking at newborn kittens every day, sometimes all day, can help, Im sure :-)