Tuesday, July 5, 2011

plate blocking

In which we once again salute the thighs of my people and their immediate neighbors. And, yes, that makes absolutely no sense to anyone who has not a.) just seen the end of tonight's Sox game and b.) been intimately involved in the private in-jokes of my family and this blog. In other words, I'm talking to myself. No worries.

You know what worries me? That sociopath got away with killing her kid. Dumbest jury ever or most incompetent prosecution? Or combination of both? Or are we buying that ridiculous bullshit "defense"? You all can think what you want, of course. But if you think she didn't do it, I worry about your judgment. Ahem.

In painting news, you will see from this entry that I did NOT fall down the stairs while hanging off the ladder painting with the extension pole. Or did I? I suppose I could be writing this from my hospital bed. Or beyond the grave. Whatev.

There's no point to this. I just wanted to salute catching prowess and bitch about the miscarriage of justice. I'll be off now.

xoxo

2 comments:

Uncle said...

There hasn't been a Thighmaster joke around here for far too long.

malevolent andrea said...

It's not my fault you commenters are slacking. Management can only do so much. God.

:-)