Thursday, July 15, 2010

oh, kids

Sometimes life is tough.

But why dwell on it? Instead, amuse yourselves with all the interwebs have to offer. There's this. And then there's this. Not to mention this, which never gets old, lemme tell you. It's an Adventures classic!

In other cheerful news, which I am very sure you have been waiting for with bated (baited?) breath, as of today I am officially one pound below my goal weight, so maybe I will stop bothering you with details of my food plan and exercise ambitions. You're feeling more cheerful already, aren'tcha? I can tell. Despite that (uh, the scale success, that is) no one saw me nekkid on my day off, which is not how the universe is supposed to work out. Oops, sorry, that's dwelling. Go look at Ewan McGregor, who is a sop to sexually frustrated women everywhere. As far as I am concerned. Ahem.

xoxo

5 comments:

Craig H said...

Arthur C. Clarke, at least based on my latest blog post...

malevolent andrea said...

But what do you think about Ewan McGregor in a kilt??? hahaha

If you put in different pieces of writing, it gives you different results, which makes me suspicious it's just random. Both times I put something in from my blog I got Stephen King, which I can totally see, because Mr King is not afraid of a good parenthetical nor does he hesitate to use slang. When I put in a bit from an unfinished novel I have on my laptop, I got James Joyce, which Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? My writing is comprehensible, thankyouverymuch. And then I put two different passages from an unfinished story and the first one gave me Stephanie Meiers (or however you spell that) which could possibly have made me cry and the second, from the same story, gave me David Foster Wallace. (I dunno who he is, which I'm sure is evidence of poor character on my part.)

See those parentheticals? Stephen King all the way, baby!

crispix67 said...

Dan Brown writes about his Contact Improv experiences too?! LOL That's who I got when I pasted a few paragraphs of (an evil) Facebook note I wrote about it.

The " You don't apologize for nothing?" kitten is my fave.

And the kilt aint bad either ;-)

Uncle said...

What's really creepy is the possibility that cats really would talk like Mel Gibson if we had a direct cat-to-hooman translator.

Sleep well tonight: bwahahahaha!

malevolent andrea said...

I'm fairly sure Evil Kitty says "I don't understand you. You're saying stupid shit" to me every single day. :-)